GRADUATE ASSISTANT SCHOLARSHIP
- Be a female with an undergraduate degree & presently enrolled in a graduate program.
- Be willing to spend a minimum of 10 hours per week in practicum within a collegiate women’s track & field program.
- Attain a Level I USATF Coaches Education certification within the period of the grant year.
- Repay the full amount of financial assistance if any of the scholarship criteria are not fulfilled during the financial aid period.
- Must be a member of the USWTCA.
- Former applicants can re-apply.